This business draft was automatically generated by the membership form.
Homeshare UK is home to a network of Homeshare practitioners delivering Homeshare services around the UK and Ireland.
We support new and existing Homeshare organisations by providing a peer network, support on day to day issues, good practice guidance and a Quality Assurance Framework. You can find out more about the network and how to join here.
Homeshare UK is part of Shared Lives Plus, the UK network for Shared Lives and Homeshare.
Innovations in community-centred support
Homeshare UK is proud to be part of Think Local Act Personal’s Directory of Innovations
his directory showcases types of support that are innovative in their approach to improving people’s health and wellbeing. They come in all shapes and sizes and share the following features:
- they are person-centred
- they work with people’s strengths
- they are about supporting people to have a life and not a service
Follow us on Facebook
How to donate
Homeshare International is a charity and is dependent on donations to continue its work. Please use the “Donate” button below to make a secure donation.
UK taxpayers can increase the value of their gift by 25% under the Gift Aid scheme – click here to download a form to complete and return.
- New programme in PortugalWelcome to Lar no Lar which recently started offering […]
- Intergenerational homesharing programmes. A piece of the ‘ageing in place’ puzzle?a new publication about Homesharing published by Giuliana Costa, Politecnico di Milano […]
- World Homeshare CongressCongratulations to Roberta Cerami and the rest of the […]