Join Us !
Homeshare International is a UK charity established to support and encourage all those committed to delivering Homeshare opportunities to individuals within their communities, anywhere in the world. Membership of the Homeshare International Network is open to all Homeshare programmes and to other agencies and individuals who support Homeshare as a service model.
Homeshare International Network: Application Form
- Please make sure you are logged in before completing this form. That is necessary so that your account is linked to your Network membership.
- If you are joining as an individual, please put “Individual” as the Business Name.
- Select your country in the Business Category.
- You can edit the donation amount by putting your cursor in the box and changing the numbers.
- If you want to pay by any means other than PayPal, select “cheque”.
- If you selected the Subscriber membership level, and changed the donation amount to 0, select “cheque” as the payment method. The auto generated invoice will show £ 0.
Follow us on Facebook
How to donate
Homeshare International is a charity and is dependent on donations to continue its work. Please use the “Donate” button below to make a secure donation.
UK taxpayers can increase the value of their gift by 25% under the Gift Aid scheme – click here to download a form to complete and return.
- New programme in PortugalWelcome to Lar no Lar which recently started offering […]
- Intergenerational homesharing programmes. A piece of the ‘ageing in place’ puzzle?a new publication about Homesharing published by Giuliana Costa, Politecnico di Milano […]
- World Homeshare CongressCongratulations to Roberta Cerami and the rest of the […]