Homeshare International was pleased to welcome 30 delegates from eight different countries to Cologne on 1 -2 July. The programme was really useful for programme co-ordinators, and representatives of established programmes were able to share information with those just starting up. New programmes were just starting in Ireland and in Japan.
See our Cologne Congress speakers 2011. You can read the presentations from:
- Kirby Dunn on the story of Homeshare in USA
- the exciting developments of Homeshare in Japan reported to us by Mamiko Miyahara
- different Management models from Beris Campbell plus an update about Homeshare in Australia
- Homeshare Business planning from Alain de Penfentyo from France
- in the UK both NAAPS (now called Shared Lives) CEO Alex Fox and Cathy Mandaza from Crossroads Homeshare gave useful updates.
Read two excellent reports of the Congress – one from Beris Campbell of HANZA and the other from Alex Fox, Shared Lives (then NAAPS) NAAPS congress review July 11.
We were most grateful to the City of Cologne (Stadt Köln), the University of Cologne, Bruderhaus Diakonie (Germany) and Elderly Accommodation Counsel (UK) for their support and sponsorship.
Follow us on Facebook
How to donate
Homeshare International is a charity and is dependent on donations to continue its work. Please use the “Donate” button below to make a secure donation.
UK taxpayers can increase the value of their gift by 25% under the Gift Aid scheme – click here to download a form to complete and return.
- Home Share Oregon leads the way…In just two short years since starting their work, […]
- Homeshare HappeningsCarol spent decades teaching in Vermont. Katie was […]
- HI in Conversation – April 2023Join HI in Conversation in April 2023 to learn about […]