- share news and information
- develop good practice
- share tools and resources
- work cooperatively for mutual benefit.
Homeshare programmes’ commitment
When joining the Network, member programmes commit:
- to provide a reliable and high-quality matching service;
- to promote the concept of homeshare as an integral part of housing and community support services;
- to support homesharers and householders;
- to share information and work together, for greater efficacy;
- to achieve recognition and acceptance of homeshare as a valid service in the provision of support to people in their own homes.
The process of working together
All members of the Network agree to work with other members in a way that inspires trust, fosters information exchange and results in successful outcomes both for Homeshare International and homeshare programmes.
The Homeshare International Network will operate in a culture of continuous improvement and will review the effectiveness and value of the Network.
There are two levels of membership of the Homeshare International Network:
A. Programme membership is open to –
- homeshare programmes anywhere in the world;
- those organisations or individuals planning to start a homeshare programme;
- national networks of homeshare programmes;
- organisations that support the aims of the Network
B. Individual membership – a donation from any individual will provide access to member benefits.
Members benefit from the use of the Homeshare International logo, signposting from our webiste, the advice and support of colleagues and discounts at our biennial congresses. We also provide a private group on Facebook for Network members.
Membership is open to homeshare programmes and to organisations and individuals who support the homeshare concept of the exchange of services : housing for help in the home. See the next page for details of how to join.
Please send us your contributions to the Network section! Simply Contact us.