Subscribers are individuals who are interested in homeshare and want to learn more about it. They receive information through emails and are among the first to learn of new development and events. They have the opportunity to participate in our Congresses and other activities, and may be given an opportunity for input on specific subjects.
People who are interested in starting a new Homeshare programme should join as Subscribers or Friends in order to keep informed of new developments.
Membership fee: free. Renewable annually
An individual or non-homeshare organization may register as a Friend of HI. They support the concept of homeshare as a service model. This support may be financial or by contributing to the awareness and education about the nature of Homeshare and its benefits.
- join in research activities
- use the HI logo on their website and printed materials
- participate in some virtual gatherings
- join the private Facebook and Linked-In groups
- be listed on the HI website
- access some restricted content on the website
- have a discount at the World Homeshare Congresses
Membership fee: £ 20 / year + donation if desired
HI Network members are Homeshare programmes which come together to engage with other Homeshare organisations around the world. They agree to the terms of the HIN Charter, enjoy numerous benefits and have the opportunity to participate in several activities to extend the cause of homesharing throughout the world:
- featured display of their programme information on the HI website
- access to the Members Only content on the HI website
- Members Only resource library
- good practice guides
- opportunity to participate in research
- marketing supports such as Homeshare SHOUT! tool kit
- right to display HI member logo on their websites and other promotional material
- opportunity to contribute news items, organisational updates and case studies for publication on the HI website
- discount at World Homeshare Congresses
- access to “HI in Conversation” sessions
Membership fee: £ 45 / year
National networks are organizations of Homeshare programmes in a country (or group of countries) which support one another and assist new programmes to develop. National Networks enjoy all the benefits of the HI Network member programmes and may have a representative as a Homeshare International National Advisor.
Membership fee: £ 45 / year
|Homeshare International Membership Benefits||Subscriber||Friend||HIN Member
|Annual Fee||free||£ 20||£ 45||£ 45|
|News updates / emails||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Participate in HI polls||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Homeshare programme link on HI website||✔||✔|
|Homeshare programme featured on HI website||✔||✔||✔|
|Engage with other Homeshare organisations around the world||✔||✔||✔|
|“HI in Conversation” sessions||1||4/year||4/year||4/year|
|Use of HI Member logo||✔||✔||✔|
|Contribute news, organisational updates and case studies||✔||✔||✔|
|Members Only content on website||Limited||✔||✔|
|Members Only Resource Library||Limited||✔||✔|
|Use of Homeshare SHOUT! tool kit||✔||✔|
|Access to closed Facebook page||✔||✔|
|Join in research activities||✔||✔|
|Discount at World Homeshare Congress||✔||✔|
|HI National Advisor||✔|
Follow us on Facebook
How to donate
Homeshare International is a charity and is dependent on donations to continue its work. Please use the “Donate” button below to make a secure donation.
UK taxpayers can increase the value of their gift by 25% under the Gift Aid scheme – click here to download a form to complete and return.